Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Phantom Plants

There are phantom plants in our plot! The space we reserved for tomatoes, of which I bought three at Tilth's Edible Plant Sale this weekend, is now filled with broccoli - at least I think they're broccoli - starts. No idea where they came from... although I'm suspicious of Shiv and his desire to continually expand. But I honestly don't know for sure. We each have our own designated areas, so I find it difficult to imagine anyone planting anything anywhere else. Hmmm....

Move them? Put a little sign out asking for whomever planted them to please pull them up and put them somewhere else? I'm not sure what we'll do, but we have until this weekend to decide. Perhaps by then, the phantom planter will show him- or herself, and we can politely request that the plants be moved.

To be continued...

1 comment: